To remove sweat stains from a leather couch
1. Blot freshly stained upholstery with white paper towels to absorb excess beer. Skip this step if the beer has dried.
2. Combine 1 tbsp. white vinegar and 2/3 cup isopropyl alcohol in a bowl. Thoroughly mix the alcohol and vinegar with a spoon.
3. Moisten a white cloth with the homemade solution. Blot the beer-stained upholstery with the cloth until the upholstery has absorbed the solution.
4. Examine the upholstery for remaining beer. If the stain persists, continue blotting the affected upholstery with the homemade solution until the stain lifts.
5. Moisten a fresh white cloth with cold water. Blot the area with the cloth to rinse away the homemade solution.
6. Press a white absorbent towel repetitively onto the damp upholstery until no more moisture remains.