To clean water stains on inside log walls:
1. Gently sand the region with a proper grit sandpaper . This only might get rid of the mark in a few scenarios . Otherwise , go on with step 2 .
2. After you’ve sanded away the top covering , rub away all loosely dust or dirt with a cloth .
3. In case the mark remains noticeable you’ll have to eliminate whatever is developing in the timber . To achieve this , wear safety work gloves and also eyewear then fill up a cup with bleach . “Paint” the impacted region with thescrubbrush .
4. Let the timber to dry completely .
5. Go over any steps if essential to remove left signs of water stains .
6. End by utilizing a mark or varnish to match up the wall.