To clean stuck glass coffee table top
1. Apply WD-40 into the break or area between the glass along with the timber , utilizing the smart straw for precision .
2. Wait around a few mins to let the WD-40 to function .
3. Start wiggling the glass ready , utilizing a side to side movement rather than attempting to force or draw it up . This may let the WD-40 better penetration and reduce the chance of cracking the glass .
4. Do again if needed . The WD-40 are going to breakdown the gooey , coffee “glue” and finally loosen the glass top .
5. After the glass pops up , rub the timber down with a duster rag . Ensure you tidy up all the original leak . The WD-40 is not going to damage the timber .
6. Utilize another duster material and glass cleaner to cleanse the glass before switching it in the desk .