To Clean Nail Polish Off a Painted Wall:
1. Start by damping the hard , scrubby part of the kitchen sponge with rubbing alcohol .
Scrub the nail polish stain . You should never scrub the coloring around it much .
Put on extra rubbing alcohol if required .
2. Keep scrubbing until every bit of the nail polish is eradicated .
3. After the location has no more nail polish remaining , it could be rinsed to eradicate any remains .
4. Load a bucket with luke warm water and also include a little bit of cleansing soap .
Moisten a delicate material with the soapy fluid .
5. Clean down the location .
6. Rinse with fresh water .
7. Let the location to dry entirely .