To Clean Lotion Oil Off Wood:
1. Put sufficient amounts of dish cleaning soap to hot water in a container . Blend the fluid until you’ve made a lot of suds .
2. Bathe a duster material in the suds ( not the fluid ) .
Utilize the material to rub the suds into the wood .
3. Erase clean with another material moistened with cold water .
4. Do again when needed .
5. After the discolor is being totally removed from the wood , dry it completely .
6. Put on a wax or polishing to shield the finish .
Kanklean Melbourne Cleaning Services