To Clean Hairspray off Painted Walls:
1. Load a bucket or container with luke warm water .
2. Include 1 cup of cooking soda to the water .
3. Moisten the delicate material with the mix .
4. Utilize the dampen material to wipe the hairspray coated locations on the wall surface .
5. When the hairspray fails to be removed , try sprinkling the dry cooking soda on the moisten material then massage it delicately on the wall surface . You should never use excessive pressure otherwise it willbegin to eradicate some of the coloring .
6. After clean up , wash with fresh water and a duster material .
7. Dry with a delicate material .
Kanklean Cleaning Services Melbourne – Upholstery Cleaning Services