To Clean Corn Stove Soot off Vinyl Siding:
1. Start by shielding vegetation with the plastic sheet . This can avoid the soapy mix from hurting any plants .
2. Sweep the house siding with a hard broom or scrubbrush to eradicate the most of the loosely dust as you can .
3. Combine a mixture of 1/3 cup of powdered cleaning agent , 2/3 cup home-use cleaning solution along with a 7 litters of water .
4. Utilize the scrubbrush to put on the cleaning solution to the siding , functioning from the base up to decrease streaking .
5. Operate in smaller areas to help you to wash often .
6. Once you are done , and just before the siding has got time to dry , rinse it completely with the water hose .